Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Life Update!

     Hola que tal? This is the greeting that is normally used in southern Spain. It basically means hey how are you! I know I haven't been keeping up the blog at all but I decided to do a all in one post of my recent ventures. I've bee unexpectedly busy since I've gotten here and classes haven't been exactly facil (easy in spanish lol). I have classes everyday and they are all in Spanish. Literally none of my professors speak english. Also my walk to class is 30 minutes. You read correctly. My commute is 3 miles for each time I go to school. I have been traveling almost every single weekend. My travels in Spain have included Sevilla, Cordoba, Nerja, Toledo and Madrid. I've been horseback riding and hiking in the Sierra Nevada mountains. Outside of Spain I have been to the territory of Gibraltar (UK) and Venice, Italy. Tomorrow I'm heading to Morocco for the weekend. I know this post was pretty much a stream of consciousness however I just wanted to give an update. I'm including some of the MANY pictures I've taken this weekend.

-K. Lenee
Nerja, Malaga

Granada

View of La Alhambra in Granada

Beautiful park in Madrid 

I love Venezia!!!

Yep Venice again

Granada from La Alhambra
Sevilla
Plaza de Espana, Sevilla
La Alhambra
Monkey in Gibraltar
Sevilla city center
A bridge in the Sierra Nevadas
Love the bridges in Venice!
Burano, Venice, Italia
Alas Venice/Venecia/Venezia











No comments:

Post a Comment